Expoprint Latin American 2014
ExpoPrint Latin America has established itself as the largest and principal event for graphic arts in Latin America, showing every 4 years what is most modern in printing technology for pre-printing, printing and finishing.
It is an event of worldwide reference, both for the number of visitors and for the volume of business generated in the 7 days it takes place.
Created by 15 large companies in the sector in Brazil, Afeigraf carried out the first edition of ExpoPrint in 2006. The result was the presence of professionals from Brazil and all of Latin America who came to São Paulo with the objective of seeing the best in printing technology close up and of doing business.
The figures obtained in the 2010 edition prove the approval of exhibitors and visitors and show why ExpoPrint is the ideal location for your company to stand out, do business and spread word of your products.
- 508 national and international exhibitors.
- 35,523 visitors in 7 days of the event.
- Argentineans, Mexicans, Chileans, Paraguayans, Costa Ricans, Peruvians, Chinese, Japanese, Guatemalans, Ecuadorians, Venezuelans, Uruguayans, Canadians, Germans and professionals from various countries of the world came to Brazil to participate in ExpoPrint; in other words, it is a Latin American trade fair with worldwide influence!
- Among the visitors, 44% have purchasing and/or decision-making power regarding investments.
- 98% of exhibitors confirm their intention of returning in 2014, with 29% of them having interest in increasing their exhibit area.
- More than 300 million dollars in business dealings were closed during the trade fair period alone.
The diversity of the printing world will once more be at the pavilions of ExpoPrint. From the traditional offset and rotary printing to the modern digital printers and CtP and DI systems, visitors can check out the best technology options for their print shops and customers. You will see:
- offset printers by sheets and coil
- rotary printers for newspapers for different numbers of printed material
- CtP systems with violet and thermal technologies and with the use of different types of plates
- processors and consumables
- Digital Imaging/DI printers
Key Event Facts
- Show Organizer:Afeigraf
- Event Dates:16 Jul 2014 - 22 Jul 2014
- Venue:Transamérica Expo Center
- Address:Av. Dr. Mário Vilas Boas Rodrigues, 387 - Santo Amaro
- Location:São Paulo, SP - Brazil
- Offical Website:http://www.expoprint.com.br/