An opportunity to straighten the relationship among electric-electronic and other segments.
The FIIEE MG was created from the need to attend the increasingly market demand in Minas Gerais, which has about 20% of the electric energy generation installed capacity in the country, and a distribution net of more than 315 thousand km.
The Minas Gerais potential in the electric and electronic sectors is enormous and a specific event in this segment was needed. The FIIEE MG is promoted and organized by Reed Exhibitors Alcantara Machado and counts on the sponsoring of the sector main entities: Brazilian Electric and Electronic Industry Association (ABINEE), Union of the Electric, Electronic and Similar Equipments Industry in Minas Gerais (SINAEES-MG), and the Federation of the Industries of the State of Minas Gerais (FIEMG).
- Telecommunication Antennas
- Software and Hardware
- Installation Electric Material
- Energy Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Industrial Equipments, Activations
- Electric and Electronic Components
- Automation and Instrumentation
- Associations, Entities, Technical Publications
- Services of the electric and electronic sector
- Solutions for energy rationalization and efficiency
- New technologies for generation, transmission and distribution of energy
Key Event Facts
- Show Organizer:Reed Exhibitions / Alcantara Machado
- Event Dates: 7 Aug 2012 - 10 Aug 2012
- Venue:Expominas - Centro de Feiras e Exposições de Minas
- Address:Avenida Amazonas, 6030
- Location:Belo Horizonte, MG - Brazil
- Offical Website:http://www.fiiee.com.br/pt-br/Home/