Greenergy Expo Brasil 2012
A fair for renewable energies – biofuels, biogas, cogeneration, hydroelectric and geothermal energy
The event promotes the development of business opportunities throughout the Brazilian and South American biofuel, biogas, cogeneration, hydroelectric and geothermal industries, and features both domestic and international companies committed to contribute to the rapid growth and profitability of these markets.
Brazil has one of the cleanest energy matrices in the world and the participation of renewable energies in the Brazilian mix is about 46% (13% in the world). Brazil, in particular, is an exemplary case with regards to biofuels, a sector in which it has 30 years of experience; with avant garde technology in the production of biofuel from sugar cane, and is also the biggest worldwide exporter. Waste from the processing of sugar cane are also used as biomass to produce electricity during the dry season. More than 1 million people in the country work in the production of biomass, and this energy represents 27% of Brazil’s energetic matrix.
Greenergy Expo will therefore be an important opportunity for all professionals of renewable energies sector interested in the important market of South America, which, in the near future, will undergo even more development.
- Energy sector executives
- Renewable energy plants
- High end customers
- Producers and distributors of solar energy products
- Producers of wind and hydro energy products
- Producers of electric vehicles
Key Event Facts
- Show Organizer:Grupo Cipa Fiera Milano
- Event Dates:11 Jul 2012 - 13 Jul 2012
- Venue:Centro de Exposições Imigrantes
- Address:Rod. dos Imigrantes Km 1,5
- Location:São Paulo, SP - Brazil
- Offical Website:http://www.enersolarbrasil.com.br