MD&M taps into a medical products market that is booming!
Brazil is already a net exporter of medical devices and it now manufactures 90% of its own requirements.
This growth in medical device manufacturing is driven by an expanding private healthcare sector and an increasingly modern public sector. If your key markets are consumables, cardiovascular and orthopaedic devices, or diagnostic imaging equipment, you will particularly benefit from this world-class medical device manufacturing exhibition.
Of these device sectors in Brazil, analysts believe 48% of sales are made to the private sector, 44% to the public sector, and only 8% are exported.
So for those with the technology required to design and manufacture the next generation of medical devices in Brazil, this is an exciting time.
- Research and development professionals
- Design engineering
- Production/manufacturing management
- Quality Assurance and regulatory
- Packaging engineers
- Purchasers/supplier management
- Senior technical/corporate management
- Financial/legal departments
- Adhesives and joining technology
- Automation and assembly technology
- Design and manufacturing software
- Electronic components
- Extrusion technology and specialty tubing
- Filters, membranes and other components
- Laser and marking technology
- Other micro-machining technology
- Multi-axis machine tools
- Packaging technology and materials
- Plastics processing technology, resins and raw materials
- Motors and motion control
- Non-wovens and tapes
- Specialty alloys
- Sterilisation services
- Wire and springs
Key Event Facts
- Show Organizer:UBM Canon
- Event Dates:26 Jun 2012 - 27 Jun 2012
- Venue:Transamérica Expo Center
- Address:Av. Dr. Mário Vilas Boas Rodrigues, 387 - Santo Amaro
- Location:São Paulo, SP - Brazil
- Offical Website:http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/brazil12/index.html