SET Broadcast & Cable 2012
The major event for television, radio and telecommunications engineering in Latin America.
SET Broadcast & Cable 2012 is directed at professionals, entrepreneurs and executives in the production and distribution of multimedia electronic content market, including open and subscription TV, radio, internet, industry, production and telecommunications.
With an initial forecast of 180 exhibiting companies representing hundreds of brand names and with an expected visiting public of 10,000 professionals from different countries in South and North America, Europe and Asia, Broadcast & Cable has established itself as an exhibition with a highly select visiting public, where 85% of the professionals have decision-taking purchasing powers.
- Advertising Agencies
- Business Video Producers, TV and Cinema
- Communication and Engineering Schools
- Operators and Investors in Cable TV, MMDS, DTH and
- Professional Associations
- Public Agencies
- Radio and TV Stations
- Sectorial Bodies
- Telecommunications and IT Companies
- University and schools, among others.
Key Event Facts
- Show Organizer:http://www.broadcastcable.com.br/en/home
- Event Dates:23 Aug 2012 - 25 Aug 2012
- Venue:Centro de Exposições Imigrantes
- Address:Rod. dos Imigrantes Km 1,5
- Location:São Paulo, SP - Brazil