The world´s largest food and beverage trade show
SIAL Brazil is inspired by SIAL Paris, the largest food and beverage event in the world. The Brazilian edition will gather in a single place all sectors of this line of business bringing to you the latest news and trends in the market.
The International Food Show for Latin America is a product of an unprecedented partnership between BTS Informa, the largest food trade show organizer agency in the country, and Comexposium, the 5th largest European trade shows group.
During the 4 days of this event, decision makers from many different places will be face to face with the Brazilian market, one of the largest and most promising in the world, which is also a front door to do business in whole Latin America.
Exhibitors include manufacturers, producers and distributors of:
- Frozen food
- Canned food
- Semi processed food
- Dairy products
- Grocery products
- Organic products
- Confectionery snacks
- Poultry products
- Alcoholic drinks
Also, the event will have professional chefs and leading professionals and experts related to the industry of food and beverage.
- Catering distributors
- Food manufacturers and producers
- Processors and importers
- Merchant of grocery items and retailers of supermarkets and hypermarkets
Key Event Facts
- Show Organizer:Comexposium
- Event Dates:25 Jun 2012 - 28 Jun 2012
- Venue:Expo Center Norte
- Address:Rua José Bernardo Pinto, 333 - Vila Guilherme
- Location:São Paulo, SP - Brazil
- Offical Website:http://www.sialbrazil.com/english/index.asp#