Lac, Gums, Resins and other Vegetable Saps and Extracts are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 1300.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 13, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 13 is: "LAC; GUMS, RESINS AND OTHER VEGETABLE SAPS AND EXTRACTS"
Tax rates and Import duties for Lac, Gums, Resins and other Vegetable Saps and Extracts
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Lac; natural gums, resins, gum-resins and oleoresins (for example, balsams):
- 1301.20.00 - Gum Arabic
- Vegetable saps and extracts; pectic substances, pectinates and pectates; agar-agar and other mucilages and thickeners, whether or not modified, derived from vegetable products:
- 1302.12.00 - Of liquorice
- 1302.13.00 - Of hops
- Pectic substances, pectinates and pectates:
- 1302.31.00 - Agar-agar
- Mucilages and thickeners, whether or not modified, derived from locust beans, locust bean seeds or guar seeds: