Contribute to The Brazil Business
If you are visiting this page it's probably because you consider contributing with your experience to The Brazil Business.
We feel honoured by your interest. If you’re a writer and know a lot about business in Brazil or business with Brazilians you will be able to give great advices to our readers.
What We Are Looking For
If you are a frequent reader of The Brazil Business you will notice that we seek to move beyond the "why invest in Brazil" type of information so frequently found in main-stream media. We’re looking for well-written articles that will truly help business professionals in their process of understanding and conducting business in Brazil.
If you submit an article for publication on The Brazil Business, make sure it is an original article as we will not publish any article that has already been published elsewhere.
If you’re looking for a little exposure for yourself or your business, contributing to The Brazil Business is a great way to do so. We provide some simple guidelines that will increase the chance for your article to be published:
- 500 words minimum
- Image is not necessary, but feel free to suggest one
- Write for an online audience, don't make it a scientific article
- Provide reference for facts and information (preferably .gov.br links)
- We reserve the right to edit your article
- Include a by-line information about yourself (1 sentence)
- You agree that the posts will never be republished elsewhere (or were not previously published on another website)
If you think contributing to The Brazil Business is something for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow us 2 – 3 days to review any material. If you don't hear from us within 7 days feel free to publish your article elsewhere.