Live Trees and other Plants, Bulbs, Roots are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 0600.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 06, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 06 is: "LIVE TREES AND OTHER PLANTS; BULBS, ROOTS AND THE LIKE"
Tax rates and Import duties for Live Trees and other Plants, Bulbs, Roots
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Bulbs, tubers, tuberous roots, corms, crowns and rhizomes, dormant, in growth or in flower; chicory plants and roots other than roots of heading 1212:
- Other live plants (including their roots), cuttings and slips; mushroom spawn:
- 0602.10.00 - Unrooted cuttings and slips
- 0602.20.00 - Trees, shrubs and bushes, grafted or not, of kinds which bear edible fruit or nuts
- 0602.30.00 - Rhododendrons and azaleas, grafted or not
- 0602.40.00 - Roses, grafted or not
- Cut flowers and flower buds of a kind suitable for bouquets or for ornamental purposes, fresh, dried, dyed, bleached, impregnated or otherwise prepared:
- 0603.90.00 - Other
- Foliage, branches and other parts of plants, without flowers or flower buds, and grasses, mosses and lichens, being goods of a kind suitable for bouquets or for ornamental purposes, fresh, dried, dyed, bleached, impregnated or otherwise prepared: