Cork and articles of Cork are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 4500.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 45, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 45 is: "CORK AND ARTICLES OF CORK"
Tax rates and Import duties for Cork and articles of Cork
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Natural cork, raw or simply prepared; waste cork; crushed, granulated or ground cork:
- 4502.00.00 - Natural cork, debacked or roughly squared, or in rectangular (including square) blocks, plates, sheets or strip, (including sharp-edged blanks for corks or stoppers)
- Articles of natural cork:
- Agglomerated cork (with or without a binding substance) and articles of agglomerated cork:
- 4504.10.00 - Blocks, plates, sheets and strip; tiles of any shape; solid cylinders, including discs
- 4504.90.00 - Other