Pulp of Wood or of other Fibrous Cellulosic Material, Recovered Paper or Paperboard are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 4700.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 47, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 47 is: "PULP OF WOOD OR OF OTHER FIBROUS CELLULOSIC MATERIAL; RECOVERED (WASTE AND SCRAP) PAPER OR PAPERBOARD"
Tax rates and Import duties for Pulp of Wood or of other Fibrous Cellulosic Material, Recovered Paper or Paperboard
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- 4701.00.00 - Mechanical wood pulp
- 4702.00.00 - Chemical wood pulp, dissolving grades
- Chemical wood pulp, soda or sulphate, other than dissolving grades:
- Chemical wood pulp, sulphite, other than dissolving grades:
- 4705.00.00 - Wood pulp obtained by a combination of mechanical and chemical pulping processes
- Pulps of fibres derived from recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard or of other fibrous cellulosic material:
- 4706.10.00 - Cotton linters pulp
- 4706.20.00 - Pulps of fibres derived from recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard
- 4706.91.00 - Mechanical
- 4706.92.00 - Chemical
- 4706.93.00 - Semi-chemical
- Recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard:
- 4707.10.00 - Unbleached kraft paper or paperboard or corrugated paper or paperboard
- 4707.20.00 - Of other paper or paperboard made mainly of bleached chemical pulp, not coloured in the mass
- 4707.30.00 - Of paper or paperboard made mainly of mechanical pulp (for example, newspapers, journals and similar printed matter)
- 4707.90.00 - Other, including unsorted waste and scrap