Cocoa and Cocoa Preparations are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 1800.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 18, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 18 is: "COCOA AND COCOA PREPARATIONS"
Tax rates and Import duties for Cocoa and Cocoa Preparations
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- 1801.00.00 - Cocoa beans, whole or broken, raw or roasted
- 1802.00.00 - Cocoa shells, husks, skins and other cocoa waste
- Cocoa paste, whether or not defatted:
- 1804.00.00 - Cocoa butter, fat and oil
- 1805.00.00 - Cocoa powder, not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- Chocolate and other food preparations containing cocoa:
- 1806.10.00 - Cocoa powder, containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- 1806.20.00 - Other preparations in blocks, slabs or bars weighing more than 2 kg or in liquid, paste, powder, granular or other bulk form in containers or immediate packings, of a content exceeding 2 kg
- Not filled:
- 1806.90.00 - Other