Works Of Art, Collectors' Pieces and Antiques are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 9700.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 97, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 97 is: "WORKS OF ART, COLLECTORS' PIECES AND ANTIQUES"
Tax rates and Import duties for Works Of Art, Collectors' Pieces and Antiques
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Paintings, drawings and pastels, executed entirely by hand, other than drawings of heading 49.06 and other than hand-painted or hand-decorated manufactured articles; collages and similar decorative plaques:
- 9702.00.00 - Original engravings, prints and lithographs
- 9703.00.00 - Original sculptures and statuary, in any material
- 9704.00.00 - Postage or revenue stamps, stamp-postmarks, first-day covers, postal stationery (stamped paper), and the like, used or unused, other than those of heading 49.07
- 9705.00.00 - Collections and collectors' pieces of zoological, botanical, mineralogical, anatomical, historical, archaeological, palaeontological, ethnographic or numismatic interest
- 9706.00.00 - Antiques of an age exceeding one hundred years