Nickel and Articles Thereof are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 7500.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 75, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 75 is: "NICKEL AND ARTICLES THEREOF"
Tax rates and Import duties for Nickel and Articles Thereof
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Nickel mattes, nickel oxide sinters and other intermediate products of nickel metallurgy:
- 7501.10.00 - Nickel mattes
- 7501.20.00 - Nickel oxide sinters and other intermediate products of nickel metallurgy
- Unwrought nickel:
- 7503.00.00 - Nickel waste and scrap
- Nickel bars, rods, profiles and wire:
- Nickel plates, sheets, strip and foil:
- Copper tube or pipe fittings (for example, couplings, elbows, sleeves):
- Other articles of nickel:
- 7508.10.00 - Cloth, grill and netting, of nickel wire