Coffee, Tea, Mate and Spices are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 0900.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 09, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 09 is: "COFFEE, TEA, MATE AND SPICES"
Tax rates and Import duties for Coffee, Tea, Mate and Spices
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Coffee, whether or not roasted or decaffeinated; coffee husks and skins; coffee substitutes containing coffee in any proportion:
- Tea, whether or not flavoured:
- 0902.10.00 - Green tea (not fermented) in immediate packings of a content not exceeding 3 kg
- 0902.20.00 - Other green tea (not fermented)
- 0902.30.00 - Black tea (fermented) and partly fermented tea, in immediate packings of a content not exceeding 3 kg
- 0902.40.00 - Other black tea (fermented) and other partly fermented tea
- Pepper of the genus Piper; dried or crushed or ground fruits of the genus Capsicum or the genus Pimenta:
- 0904.11.00 - Not crushed, not powdered
- 0904.12.00 - Crushed or ground
- 0904.20.00 - Fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, dried or crushed or ground
- 0905.00.00 - Vanilla
- Cinnamon and cinnamon-tree flowers:
- 0906.20.00 - Crushed or ground
- 0907.00.00 - Cloves (whole fruit, cloves and stems)
- Nutmeg, mace and cardamoms:
- Seeds of anise, badian, fennel, coriander, cumin or caraway; juniper berries:
- Ginger, saffron, turmeric (curcuma), thyme, bay leaves, curry and other spices: