Aircraft and Spacecraft are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 8800.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 88, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 88 is: "AIRCRAFT, SPACECRAFT, AND PARTS THEREOF"
Tax rates and Import duties for Aircraft and Spacecraft
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Other aircraft (for example, helicopters, aeroplanes); spacecraft (including satellites) and suborbital and spacecraft launch vehicles:
- 8802.11.00 - Of an unladen weight not exceeding 2 000 kg
- Of an unladen weight exceeding 2 000 kg:
- Aeroplanes and other aircraft, of an unladen weight not exceeding 2 000 kg:
- Aeroplanes and other aircraft, of an unladen weight exceeding 2 000 kg but not exceeding 15 000 kg:
- Aeroplanes and other aircraft, of an unladen weight exceeding 15 000 kg:
- 8802.60.00 - Spacecraft (including satellites) and suborbital and spacecraft launch vehicles
- Parts of goods of heading 88.01 or 88.02:
- 8804.00.00 - Parachutes (including dirigible parachutes and paragliders) and rotochutes; parts thereof and accessories thereto
- Aircraft launching gear; deck-arrestor or similar gear; ground flying trainers; parts of the foregoing articles:
- 8805.10.00 - Aircraft launching gear and parts thereof; deck-arrestor or similar gear and parts thereof
- 8805.21.00 - Air combat simulators and parts thereof
- 8805.29.00 - Other