Ships, Boats and Floating Structures are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 8900.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 89, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 89 is: "SHIPS, BOATS AND FLOATING STRUCTURES"
Tax rates and Import duties for Ships, Boats and Floating Structures
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Cruise ships, excursion boats, ferry-boats, cargo ships, barges and similar vessels for the transport of persons or goods:
- 8901.10.00 - Cruise ships, excursion boats and similar vessels principally designed for the transport of persons; ferry-boats of all kinds
- 8901.20.00 - Tankers
- 8901.30.00 - Refrigerated vessels, other than those of subheading 8901.20
- 8901.90.00 - Other vessels for the transport of goods and other vessels for the transport of both persons and goods
- Yachts and other vessels for pleasure or sport; rowing boats and canoes:
- 8904.00.00 - Tugs and pusher craft
- Light-vessels, fire-floats, dredgers, floating cranes and other vessels the navigability of which is subsidiary to their main function; floating docks; floating or submersible drilling or production platforms:
- 8905.10.00 - Dredgers
- 8905.20.00 - Floating or submersible drilling or production platforms
- 8905.90.00 - Other
- Other vessels, including warships and lifeboats other than rowing boats:
- Other floating structures (for example, rafts, tanks, coffer-dams, landing stages, buoys and beacons):
- 8908.00.00 - Vessels and other floating structures for breaking up