Arms and Ammunition are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 9300.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 93, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 93 is: "ARMS AND AMMUNITION; PARTS AND ACCESSORIES THEREOF"
Tax rates and Import duties for Arms and Ammunition
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Military weapons, other than revolvers, pistols and the arms of heading 9307:
- 9301.11.00 - Self-propelled
- 9301.19.00 - Other
- 9301.20.00 - Rocket launchers; flame-throwers; grenade launchers; torpedo tubes and similar projectors
- 9301.90.00 - Other
- 9302.00.00 - Revolvers and pistols, other than those of heading 9303 or 9304
- Other firearms and similar devices which operate by the firing of an explosive charge (for example, sporting shotguns and rifles, muzzle-loading firearms, Very pistols and other devices designed to project only signal flares, pistols and revolvers for fir
- 9303.10.00 - Muzzle-loading firearms
- 9303.20.00 - Other sporting, hunting or target-shooting shotguns, including combination shotgun-rifles
- 9303.30.00 - Other sporting, hunting or target-shooting rifles
- 9303.90.00 - Other
- 9304.00.00 - Other arms (for example, spring, air or gas guns and pistols, truncheons), excluding those of heading 93.07
- Parts and accessories of articles of headings 93.01 to 93.04:
- Bombs, grenades, torpedoes, mines, missiles and similar munitions of war and parts thereof; cartridges and other ammunition and projectiles and parts thereof, including shot and cartridge wads:
- 9307.00.00 - Swords, cutlasses, bayonets, lances and similar arms and parts thereof and scabbards and sheaths therefor