Products of the Milling Industry, Malt, Starches, Inulin and Wheat Gluten are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 1100.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 11, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 11 is: "PRODUCTS OF THE MILLING INDUSTRY; MALT; STARCHES; INULIN; WHEAT GLUTEN"
Tax rates and Import duties for Products of the Milling Industry, Malt, Starches, Inulin and Wheat Gluten
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Cereal flours other than of wheat or meslin:
- Cereal groats, meal and pellets:
- Cereal grains otherwise worked (for example: hulled, rolled, flaked, pearled, sliced or kibbled), except rice of heading 10.06; germ of cereals, whole, rolled, flaked or ground:
- Flour, meal, powder, flakes, granules and pellets of potatoes:
- Flour, meal and powder of the dried leguminous vegetables of heading 0713, of sago or of roots or tubers of heading 0714 or of the products of Chapter 8:
- 1106.10.00 - Of the dried leguminous vegetables of heading 0713
- 1106.20.00 - Of sago or of roots or tubers of heading 0714:
- 1106.30.00 - Of the products of Chapter 8
- Malt, whether or not roasted:
- Starches; inulin:
- 1109.00.00 - Wheat gluten, whether or not dried