Residues and Waste from the Food Industries, Prepared Animal Fodder are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 2300.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 23, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 23 is: "RESIDUES AND WASTE FROM THE FOOD INDUSTRIES; PREPARED ANIMAL FODDER"
Tax rates and Import duties for Residues and Waste from the Food Industries, Prepared Animal Fodder
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Flours, meals and pellets, of meat or meat offal, of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates, unfit for human consumption; greaves:
- Bran, sharps and other residues, whether or not in the form of pellets, derived from the sifting, milling or other working of cereals or of leguminous plants:
- Residues of starch manufacture and similar residues, beet-pulp, bagasse and other waste of sugar manufacture, brewing or distilling dregs and waste, whether or not in the form of pellets:
- 2303.10.00 - Residues of starch manufacture and similar residues
- 2303.20.00 - Beet-pulp, bagasse and other waste of sugar manufacture
- 2303.30.00 - Brewing or distilling dregs and waste
- 2305.00.00 - Oil-cake and other solid residues, whether or not ground or in the form of pellets, resulting from the extraction of ground-nut oil
- Oil-cake and other solid residues, whether or not ground or in the form of pellets, resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils, other than those of heading 23.04 or 23.05:
- 2307.00.00 - Wine lees; argol
- 2308.00.00 - Vegetable materials and vegetable waste, vegetable residues and by-products, whether or not in the form of pellets, of a kind used in animal feeding, not elsewhere specified or included
- Preparations of a kind used in animal feeding:
- 2309.10.00 - Dog or cat food, put up for retail sale
- 2309.90.10 - Preparations designed to provide the animal with all the nutrient elements required to ensure a rational and balanced daily diet (complete feeds)
- 2309.90.20 - Preparations with a basis of iodized salt, bone meal, shell meal, copper and cobalt
- 2309.90.30 - Biscuits
- 2309.90.40 - Preparations containing diclazuril
- 2309.90.90 - Other