Beverages, Spirits and Vinegar are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 2200.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 22, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 22 is: "BEVERAGES, SPIRITS AND VINEGAR"
Tax rates and Import duties for Beverages, Spirits and Vinegar
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Waters, including natural or artificial mineral waters and aerated waters, not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter nor flavoured; ice and snow:
- Waters, including mineral waters and aerated waters, containing added sugar or other sweetening matter or flavoured, and other non-alcoholic beverages, not including fruit or vegetable juices of heading 20.09:
- 2203.00.00 - Beer made from malt
- Wine of fresh grapes, including fortified wines; grape must other than that of heading 20.09:
- Vermouth and other wine of fresh grapes flavoured with plants or aromatic substances:
- Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of 80% vol or higher; ethyl alcohol and other spirits, denatured, of any strength:
- 2207.10.00 - Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of 80% vol or higher
- Ethyl alcohol and other spirits, denatured, of any strength:
- Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of less than 80% vol; spirits, liqueurs and other spirituous beverages:
- 2208.20.00 - Spirits obtained by distilling grape wine or grape marc
- 2208.30.10 - Of an alcoholic strength by volume exceeding 50% vol, in containers holding 50 litres or more
- 2208.30.20 - In containers holding 2 litres or less
- 2208.30.90 - Other
- 2208.50.00 - Gin and Geneva
- 2208.60.00 - Vodka
- 2208.70.00 - Liqueurs and cordials
- 2208.90.00 - Other
- 2209.00.00 - Vinegar and substitutes for vinegar obtained from acetic acid