Musical Instruments are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 9200.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 92, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 92 is: "MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS; PARTS AND ACCESSORIES OF SUCH ARTICLES"
Tax rates and Import duties for Musical Instruments
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Pianos, including automatic pianos; harpsichords and other keyboard stringed instruments:
- Other string musical instruments (for example, guitars, violins, harps):
- Other wind musical instruments (for example, clarinets, trumpets, bagpipes):
- 9206.00.00 - Percussion musical instruments (for example, drums, xylophones, cymbals, castanets, maracas)
- Musical instruments, the sound of which is produced, or must be amplified, electrically (for example, organs, guitars, accordions):
- Musical boxes, fairground organs, mechanical street organs, mechanical singing birds, musical saws and other musical instruments not falling within any other heading of this Chapter; decoy calls of all kinds; whistles, call horns and other mouth-blown sou
- Parts (for example, mechanisms for musical boxes) and accessories (for example, cards, discs and rolls for mechanical instruments) of musical instruments; metronomes, tuning forks and pitch pipes of all kinds:
- 9209.30.00 - Musical instrument strings
- 9209.91.00 - Parts and accessories for pianos
- 9209.92.00 - Parts and accessories for the musical instruments of heading 92.02
- 9209.94.00 - Parts and accessories for the musical instruments of heading 92.07
- 9209.99.00 - Other