Explosives, Pyrotechnic products, Matches, Pyrophoric Alloys, certain Combustible Preparations are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 3600.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 36, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 36 is: "EXPLOSIVES; PYROTECHNIC PRODUCTS; MATCHES; PYROPHORIC ALLOYS; CERTAIN COMBUSTIBLE PREPARATIONS"
Tax rates and Import duties for Explosives, Pyrotechnic products, Matches, Pyrophoric Alloys, certain Combustible Preparations
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- 3601.00.00 - Propellent powders
- 3602.00.00 - Prepared explosives, other than propellent powders
- 3603.00.00 - Safety fuses; detonating fuses; percussion or detonating caps; igniters; electric detonators
- Fireworks, signalling flares, rain rockets, fog signals and other pyrotechnic articles:
- 3605.00.00 - Matches, other than pyrotechnic articles of heading 36.04
- Ferro-cerium and other pyrophoric alloys in all forms; articles of combustible materials as specified in Note 2 to this Chapter: