Sugars and Sugar Confectionery are categorised under "Mercosur Common Nomenclature" known as NCM code 1700.00.00. This page only show products under NCM chapter 17, for all other products please see our Tax Index.
The official English headline for NCM chapter 17 is: "SUGARS AND SUGAR CONFECTIONERY"
Tax rates and Import duties for Sugars and Sugar Confectionery
Use the list bellow to find tax rates and import duties for these products.
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form:
- Other sugars, including chemically pure lactose, maltose, glucose and fructose, in solid form; sugar syrups not containing added flavouring or colouring matter; artificial honey, whether or not mixed with natural honey; caramel:
- 1702.11.00 - Containing by weight 99% or more lactose, expressed as anhydrous lactose, calculated on the dry matter
- 1702.19.00 - Other
- 1702.20.00 - Maple sugar and maple syrup
- Glucose and glucose syrup, not containing fructose or containing in the dry state less than 20% by weight of fructose:
- Glucose and glucose syrup, containing in the dry state at least 20% but less than 50% by weight of fructose, excluding invert sugar:
- 1702.50.00 - Chemically pure fructose
- Other fructose and fructose syrup, containing in the dry state more than 50% by weight of fructose, excluding invert sugar:
- 1702.90.00 - Other, including invert sugar and other sugar and sugar syrup blends containing in the dry state 50% by weight of fructose
- Molasses resulting from the extraction or refining of sugar:
- Sugar confectionery (including white chocolate), not containing cocoa:
- 1704.10.00 - Chewing gum, whether or not sugar-coated
- 1704.90.10 - White chocolate
- 1704.90.20 - Boiled sweets, caramels, sugared almonds and pastilles
- 1704.90.90 - Other